August 28th, 2006 · 7 Comments
This is Patrick Chanezon’s blog, an online place where I share thoughts, code, and a few haikus.
Before that I was software architect in the Portal group at Sun, where I worked remotely from Paris, France between 2001 and 2005, with teams located in the US and India.
I ported Sun ONE Portal Server to Sun, IBM and BEA application servers and worked on Sun Portal Collaboration suite.
Before that I used to work at Netscape and Accenture.
My resume is at P@ Resume and this is my most current blog.
Over the past few years I have played with various blogging software. My old blogs can be found:
- From July 2006 to today I moved P@ Log to the PHP based WordPress because my Ruby based blog crashed every hour.
- From May 2005 to July 2006, I started doing most of my personal hacking in Ruby, and Ruby On Rails, so I hacked the Rails based blog engine Typo to power P@ Log
- P@ Sunglasses: from april 2004 to april 2005, powered by Roller (java) based
- P@’s blog: from august 2004 to december 2004, powered by blojsom (java), mainly used to play with moblogging, posting pictures from my cell phone.
- Patrick Chanezon’s weblog: from July 2003-April 2004, powered by Movable Type (Perl)
- Patrick Chanezon’s Radio Weblog: from march 2002 to may 2003, powered by Userland Radio (Commercial, C, ActionScript)