August 28th, 2006 · 7 Comments
This is Patrick Chanezon’s blog, an online place where I share thoughts, code, and a few haikus.
I have worked as a software engineer for 10 years at Accenture, Netscape, AOL and Sun Microsystems, then in developer relations at Google, VMware, Docker and Microsoft. See more details in P@ Resume, Linkedin, Twitter.
Over the past 10 years I have played with various blogging software. My old blogs can be found:
- In 2019 I moved to a Jekyll based blog at blog.chanezon.com. And I moved my previous static blogs to Azure storage.
- From July 2006 to 2019 I moved P@ Log to the PHP based WordPress because my Ruby based blog crashed every hour. In 2017 I got rid of the Azure Linux VM where I was hosting Wordpress, exported the blog as a static website and moved all my previous blogs to an nginx container image.
- From May 2005 to July 2006, I started doing most of my personal hacking in Ruby, and Ruby On Rails, so I hacked the Rails based blog engine Typo to power P@ Log
- P@ Sunglasses: from april 2004 to april 2005, powered by Roller (java) based
- P@’s blog: from august 2004 to december 2004, powered by blojsom (java), mainly used to play with mobile blogging, posting pictures from my cell phone.
- Patrick Chanezon’s weblog: from July 2003-April 2004, powered by Movable Type (Perl)
- Patrick Chanezon’s Radio Weblog: from march 2002 to may 2003, powered by Userland Radio (Commercial, C, ActionScript)